Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Growth Conflict

Can’t help thinking its strange that the clouds aren’t closing in… sometimes we’re so used to wallowing in our sorrow that when things are going great, you sorta want things to go wrong pretty soon. Heck, maybe thats why I haven’t been able to write much lately, there just isn’t anything I have to bitch about or ponder lately. Its no wonder that happier people are usually simpler people. I just hope i’m not becoming stagnant… if i start smelling a little stale, I might just have to create some problems in my life. So I won’t feel like a peg in a clockwork sometimes… hmm, maybe thats why women love to create drama so much, and hence, the females usually have higher EQ than men. so my new equation for today is that: conflict + alcohol = growth + alcohol (alcohol can be replaced by herbal supplements but is not an integral part of the equation) =) Damn it, I’m running out of excuses to drink.

No comments: